Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Last Day in Indiana

So, on my last day in Indiana, I took one final walk around the property and got a few more shots.


Early in the morning, the sky was very overcast.


I really like these two shots with the heavy rain clouds, although it did not rain that morning.


Eventually, the clouds parted and there was brilliant sunshine.


Another look down the power lines.


And here you can see the sun shining brightly on the soybean fields.


Once last closeup of the soybeans.


And finally, a picture of this beautiful swinging bench.  A really wonderful and relaxing trip that I needed.  It gave me time to recharge my battery.  I think it is good to get away, at least for a few days, every now and then.  It helps us to relieve some of the stress that accumulates in our daily lives. I felt refreshed when I got back.

Now it's time to start looking forward to all things fall.

No comments: