Thursday, August 21, 2014

Detachable Lens for Smart Phones

I found the neatest thing recently and I have to share it with you.  We are talking about lens for your smart phone which give you more functionality.  They come packaged together.  One is s Wide-Macro Lens and the other is a Fish Eye Lens.  I ordered these from a place called MobStub Daily Deals (www.mobstub.com)  #MobStubDailyDeals.


So I did a little experimenting this morning.  Here is a picture of my desk using the wide angled lens.


And here is a picture using the fish eye lens.  These were taken very hastily, so they are not the very best. But I LOVE them.  With a little time and practice and patience I'm certain these are going to become a very useful tool at Welcome to Crest Avenue.  I have given you a link to their site above, so check them out. They have very many wonderful items for sale at up to 90% off retail price.  You can't beat that.  And who doesn't love getting something for a great price?!?!!

These are so wonderful and I know I am going to have great fun playing with them.

No comments: