Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cleaning Supplies in the Office

Just because you are at work doesn't mean that you won't have a spill or two during your day.  It could be a drop or two of coffee on your tie.  A little catsup on your shirt.  And, of course, even if we don't have a spill, we want to keep our work area clean.  That is why I keep a stock of cleaning supplies very close at hand.


The Shout Advanced is great for spills on clothing.  I have had remarkable success with this product if you catch the stain right away.  It says on the bottle that it works well for set-in stains also.  I try not to let the stain set-in, so I cannot speak to how it works there.


Total Home line of products are also very good and less expensive than the brand name.  CVS had branded their private label as Total Home.

The antibacterial wipes in the red container are, as the label says, gentle on the skin.  They also do not leave a sticky residue like some of the personal wipes.

The multi-purpose wipes in the blue containers do an excellent job of cleaning my desktop and telephone and other office equipment.


I also keep a little spray bottle of rubbing alcohol in case of a paper cut or other mishap.  I know, you are thinking that is going to burn.  And burn it does.  But we have to put on our big boy or big girl pants.

No comments: