Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My First Order of Scary Skull Boxes

I just finished my first order of Scary Skull Boxes.




These little glossy boxes are 2" x 2" x 2".  The skulls are made by using a skull stamp and a special sticky stamp pad.  When you stamp the top of the box, you do not see anything because the sticky stamp pad is clear.  You sprinkle the embossing powder over the top of the box, then tap off the excess powder and you have a skull stamped design.  Only a small portion of the embossing powder adheres to the sticky outline. You use an embossing tool to quickly heat it up.  As the powder heats, it melts, and then you have a skull embossed box.  These are a lot of fun to make.




They turned out really well.  I did some in green also.  I'll post pictures of those tomorrow.  What a cute way to present candy or any fun Halloween treat.  These will be mailed today to Customer #1.  Thank you Customer #1.  Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: